We continuously monitor and evaluate the announcements and guidance released by WHO and other relevant organizations concerning the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. While we are hoping that the Coronavirus will not be with us by October and we will have our full ISMCR2020 event as planned, but in case the issue lingers on, we will switch over to online conference with the following changes
- We will organize the event in single-track presentations.
- All presentations will be made online with no requirement for travel by the authors. Conference Organizers will make logistic arrangements for video access to all registrants. The authors will need to have accessibility to their computers at their end.
- All papers will be reviewed as for the regular conference.
- All online presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings as planned before.
- If the symposium goes online, a reduced conference fee will be applied, deducting the costs of local expenditures, parts of the publication costs, and logistic arrangements. For participants who paid the full registration fee, the balance will be returned without undue delays.